Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Jimmy Astro - Hollywood Divorce (feat. FreddsDEAD)

Jimmy Astro turns 21 today. So he releases a track and has a few words to along with it.
"Soooo... Yesterday was a time of reflection for myself. This was brought about by me turning a year older today, growing up mentally, and of course seeing my ex yesterday. I remember months ago, I'd kill to talk with my ex for any extended period of time, but eventually you realize that those you care for might not necessarily feel the same way you do. So on my 21st birthday, I'd like this song to be an open letter to my ex, and I consider this the last of her on my mind. A final goodbye I should suppose... And I got Fredd on the track cuz my nigga feel my pain haha." Check ou the track link below:

vHollywood Divorce ft. FreddsDEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment