Saturday, January 28, 2012

French Montana interested in joing G.O.O.D Music?




French Montana was on Hot97 and describe Kanye West as clever and he said he would
make history with Ye.
Here:s the Quote:
"On Angie [Martinez's Hot 97 radio show] when I said Kanye didn't have no phone and they told me I had to email him this and that. That kind of stuck out to me and I think that's some real intelligent sh*t man, 'cause at the end of the day when you wake up--especially when you somebody as big, whatever level you on, most of the phone calls you gonna get is just people asking for sh*t--people just putting you in a bad mood so it f*cks up your whole energy. So, I kind of really respect that. That would be something I would really wanna do but I just can't do it now at this level, cause I still need to be in tune with people and get what I need to get. But I think for a person like him, that's some real clever sh*t." (Complex)

But French is back and now he saying he didn't know the G.O.O.D Music label because of kanye West email issues? Decide yourself:
"Strictly e-mail, man," Sean told SOHH when asked if e-mail was Ye's primary means of contact. "Strictly through e-mail. But when he's with somebody, you gotta call the person he's with. He's a weird guy like that. Shout-out to Kanye. [laughs] He's always been accessible, you know, sometimes it's harder to get into contact with him than other times but he's always there to the people he loves and his fam, he's always there." (SOHH)

No comments:

Post a Comment